This application allows you to check the parameters of typical AVR® microcontrollers (mainly Atmega).
In addition, this application contains figures of pin configurations for different types of packaging.
Atmel® and AVR® are registered trademarks or trademarks of Atmel Corporation or its subsidiaries, in the US and/or other countries. This application is not related or affiliated with Atmel Corporation.
How to use:
Use the magnifying glass icon to search for a specific microcontroller in the database. Tap on pin configurations image, then you'll see a new view with the arrows at the bottom. Now you can zoom in and out the image using two fingers (pinch zoom). Use the arrows to switch between different types of pin packages of selected microcontroller.
Download my new apps:
- "AVR Atmega Pro Database" - extensive Atmega database (extra features and parameters),
- "AVR Xmega Database" - full Xmega database!
No spam, no ads! for you for free, rate my app if you want me to add new features and microcontrollers.
The database contains the following microcontrollers (23):
- AT90PWM1, AT90PWM216, AT90PWM316
- Atmega8, Atmega8U2,
- Atmega16, Atmega16M1, Atmega16U2, Atmega16U4,
- Atmega32, Atmega32M1, Atmega328 (e.g. Arduino Uno),
- Atmega32U2, Atmega32U4 (e.g. Arduino Leonardo),
- Atmega64, Atmega64M1, Atmega640,
- Atmega128, Atmega1280, Atmega1281,
- Atmega2560 (e.g. Arduino Mega 2560), Atmega2561
AVR Atmega Database is a free software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-08-03. The program can be installed on Android.
AVR Atmega Database (version 1.9) has a file size of 2.41 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 8 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.